Monday, June 2, 2014

KB Shimmer | STARK RAVEN MAD

 

Kbshimmer-stark-raven-mad

I received some nail mail last week from KB Shimmer which I mentioned in a previous post. I also received STARK RAVEN MAD by KB Shimmer and it's a beauty!

Here is one coat and as you can see the opacity is great!

 

Stark-raven-mad-kbshimmer

The second coat is even more gorgeous! Can you say opaque. Here is two coats.

I wasn't sure if I had a holo black, so I had to get this one! It is such a gorgeous holo black! As you can see one coat is opaque enough to wear by itself. But two seals the deal on this pretty holo black polish. As you can see in the main picture I added some flowers(supposed to be tulips). Lol. But I thought flowers would look great against a black background .

Check out KB Shimmer summer collection here: www.kbshimmer.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment