Thursday, May 29, 2014

KB Shimmer | WHOLE LAVA LOVIN

 

Kbshimmer-whole-lava-lovin

I've been super busy with work lately I haven't had a chance to post. So many weddings and proms! No complaints at all because I was able to purchase some new nail goodies.

KB Shimmer came out with a new summer collection last week. The colors looked so pretty. When I went to order they were sold out so I just picked out a few polishes but checked again the next day and was able to get a few from the new collection. After looking at the swatches on the site some polishes looked like dupes to polishes I already I own.....as usual! Lol . So in the coming days I will have more swatches of other polishes I bought from the collection and others on the site.

Here are swatches of this pretty holo reddish pinky polish!

Kbshimmer
1 coat
Kbshimmer-whole-lava-lovin
2 coats
Kbshimmer
3 Coats no top coat

If you haven't already checked out KB Shimmer's website go on over and check out all of the gorgeous polishes at www.kbshimmer.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment