Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Zoya Nail polish in Farah

 

Zoya-nail-polish-Farah

I'm playing catch up with my posts. It's been a hectic few weeks for me. I try and schedule post but sometimes I can only get one post up. But I'm improving. I really enjoy posting my nails and watching my growth.

The other day I had another nail to break! Actually two! Ugh! Can you believe it?! I decided to play around with untried polishes and I caught an acrylic paint sale at Michaels. Also they had a few brushes on sale as well. I only purchased one brush being I had a few in my stash already. I only bought one brush so I could perfect my one stroke technique.

Anywho so I decided to give my Zoya polish in Farah a try. The pic you see above is only one coat of this beautiful nude polish! Amazing! I decided to use a few spring colors to do my one stroke design.

I did this manicure on Sunday and today is Tuesday and no chipping! I think I may be on to something here. Usually when I do 2-3 coats of any polish, including Zoya I notice chipping with in a day or so. I normally use two base coats(OPI's nail envy and Essie's grow stronger). I used to use CND's Stickey base but figured I was applying maybe too many bases.

Also I believe that since I've had to chop my nails down once again this too may have helped with less chipping.

 

Zoya-nail-polish-Farah
My attempt at one stroke design

I love this nude color with pops of spring brights! Let me know what you think!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment