Friday, April 4, 2014

Bright spring nails

 

I'm loving neons for spring! Also I've been experimenting with different designs for my lil nubins. I have a post coming up tomorrow on how I grow my nails fast! So be sure to look for that post tomorrow .

This manicure was a quick and easy one to do. It is very beginner friendly as well. I. Also trying out a new top coat by Glisten and Glow. I will try and have that review up with in the next few days.

I used Fresh Paint polish found at Five Below in Guava on all my nails. For the accent nail I used various cheap polishes also from Five Below and used somewhat of the drag method sort of in a swirl/flower design.

I really like Five Below polishes. They are made by the makers of Color Club polish. Color Club is one of my favorite brands so I was pleased to know this.

Here are the polishes that I used to get my design:

FreshPaint-polish
Fertility pure white, Glisten and Glow top coat, finger paints in Riot, fresh paint in winning and fresh paint in Guava.

 

My nails in daylight! So vibrant!

I'm thinking of adding another accent nail to this Mani. Let me know what you think of this easy and quick mani!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment