Friday, January 31, 2014

SinfulColors |Green Jelly sandwich

I've been playing around with different "Jelly/gelly sandwiches" and going through my stash of gel formula polishes to test out with this technique.
Green happens to be one of my favorite colors so there was no hesitation needed when I put this beautiful combo together. Before I knew what a "jelly/gelly" sandwich was and I'd run across the gel formulas I would be disappointed. Now I'm on the hunt for them as this has become fascinating to me! I thought I had more gel textured polishes in my stash but I don't. So let the hunt continue!!
Here I used SinfulColors "Irish Green" as a base and topper. I used two base coats of this and and I used 1 thin coat of Salon Perfect in "Kaboom" in the middle.
Have you tried a "Jelly Sandwich"? If so what are some of your favorite combos?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment