Saturday, February 1, 2014

Burnt Love Letter Nails

 

So this is my weekend manicure. I'm so tickled over this mani because it was actually my first time using water decals !

I normally like to hand paint my designs and used to not go no where near the water decals and sticker nail section in the drug store. I thought those were for the kids to play with. Well call me a big kid then because I'm in love with these things now!!

I found the water decals at Walmart in the nail isle. I knew I wanted to do something with them for Valentines Day but wasn't sure what. Well as I'm scrolling through Instagram I came across a pic with this design and fell in Love!!

I did let the poster know that I would be duplicating the design and I was sure to tag her when I created mine.

Now I can't wait to experiment with the rest of the decals that came in the pack. Also this design was soooo easy to create. I googled the design after I saw the pic. I saw a few blogs creating the design. Too many to name but hey , feel free to google and you will wind many instuctions on this mani.

 

 

I didn't do a tutorial(yet) on this as I wasn't too sure how it was going to turn out. But being it was so easy I may revisit this manicure and be sure to do a pic tutorial or something.

Have you ever tried the water decals? If so how was your experience?

Thanks for reading! XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment