Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bonita Polish | PEAR ME UP

 

As usual I find out about new polish brands and polishes via Instagram. I kept seeing post about this polish brand called Bonita. I'd never heard of it before.

I did see one post where it was available at Rite Aid. The swatches looked so opaque and creamy! I couldn't wait to get my hands on a few. I stopped through Rite Aid the other day and there they were. I only saw I assume the newest shades. I wanted them all but some looked like dupes I already own in other polishes. I figured I'd start with two or three and test them out before returning to buy more.

I really like them so far. The first coat is rather thin and slightly streaky but a second coat smooths everything out.

 

1 coat

 

2 coats no top coat

As you can see in the pic. With no top coat they have a shine. I can't wait to try out the other polishes in this line.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment