Saturday, March 1, 2014

Femme Fatale | Burning Blossom

Earlier in the week I did a post on some nail mail I received from Color4Nails. I decided to do an individual swatch of this color by Femme Fatale in the color Burning Blossom.

I really liked this peachy color with pink and red hexes and black glitter. This polish is loaded with so many glitter and hexes. For the pics I didn't use any top coat. The formula seemed to me to be a cruelly formula. I also found it fast drying which is always a plus in my book!

You could also layer this over a bright pink, a bright orange and even a fluorescent peach polish. Honestly I like it alone but to change it up I would try out other combos with this gorgeous crelly.

Here are a few pics.

Femme-Fatale
One Coat
Femme-Fatale-polish
2 Coats
Femme-Fatale-polish-Burning-Blossom
3 coats no topcoat

What do you think of this polish? Have you tried any polish from Femme Fatale?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment