Friday, February 28, 2014

Color Club | Disco Dress

 

Color-club-polish-disco-dress

Happy Friday!! I have never been so glad to see a week end! My sick little one was cleared by the doctor to go back to school and lucky me I had no clients today so I was able to get some swatches, 2 manis and a little nail haul in. I intended to stay in and do absolutely nothing today but later decided to get out and definitely change my manicure!

This is a pic of my second mani of the day. The first one I did I didn't like and decided to change it. I've had this color club polish in Disco Dress a little over a month now and I've wanted to wear it but always chose something else.

I really love pretty much all of Color Club's polish! I like the consistency and most are a one to two coater. I don't think I've ever had to do three coats with any of their polish.

The holo accent nail is by Funky Fingers which I picked up at Five Below. I forgot to look at the name of it but once I do I will update this post and be sure to add it. I'm not certain but I believe I read some where that color club makes Funky fingers as well. Not sure so don't quote me but if they do I can definitely see the comparison in formulas. I actually have a polish by both brands in the same colors but they have different names.

This just be my weekend mani being I have a busy weekend planned as well, but if not be on the look out of some upcoming swatches and other post. I think I can finally get back on my blogging schedule.

Have an awesome weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment