Monday, February 10, 2014

Camouflage Valentines Day Mani

 

It's Monday manicure time! Today I decided I wanted to use a polish that I hauled yesterday from the nail supply.

I almost didn't pick this polish up because I thought I had a color similar to this by Kleancolors . But I'm so glad that I did! I did have a kleancolors similar but it's a shade or two darker. This polish is by nanacoco and was only $1 ! The name of it is called Texas Story.

When I swatched it, camouflage was the first thing to pop in my head. But this polish is VERY opaque! I only have 1 coat on as my base. Can you believe it?! I don't know when was the last time I used 1 coat of polish! It's very beautiful by itself.

Even though I wanted camouflage nail art I still wanted to somehow incorporate Valentines Day. I decided on leopard hearts(ring finger) and diagonal hearts outlined in black at the base of the heart(pointer) . Yea it's probably a lot going on but I wanted something different. Ha! I think I got it too!

I have a few more nanacoco polishes and I will definitely buy more in the future!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment