Sunday, February 2, 2014

Color Show Polka Dot Collection | Dotty.

 

I decided to start the week off with swatches of "Dotty" by Color Show . I was in CVS on Saturday and happen to come across this polish. I have another by them from the polka dot collection(can't think of the name of it) and loved the way it swatched so I was really excited to find others in this collection. I also picked up a pink from this collection on Saturday as well.

The formula appears to be a jelly. Yay! As you know I've been on the hunt for these. In the jelly formula there are black and white specks of hex and small black and white dots as well.

I used 3 coats for opaque-ness(featured pic). Here is a pic as I apply 1-3 coats of this jelly goodness!

1 coat

3 coats
Color-show-
Pastel orange and neon orange base coats

Have you tried any of these polishes from the Polka Dot collection ? If so I'd love to hear your thoughts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment