Monday, February 24, 2014

Nail Mail

 

I hope you had a great weekend! I've been taking care of a sick child so I apologize of slack in post. But I couldn't wait to share some nail mail with you!

I ordered some Indie polishes from Color4Nails. It was my first time ordering from the site. The shipment was very quick! But you may notice in the pic that the brown polish you see doesn't have a name. Reason being is I transferred the polish into one of my empty bottles. The bottle came broken.

I don't blame Color4Nails for the mishap. I really think my postal service caused the damage. Color4Nails did offer to send a replacement but being this was the second #nailmail mishap in a week I decided to just transfer it. I didn't want to seem as though I have a complaint on every order that I receive. Any who other than that I'm very pleased with their customer service and would order from them again.

I also ordered some of the Glisten and Glow H K girl top coat.

Here are a few swatches.

 

LobeNpolis
Left to right femme fatale burning blossom, femme fatale snapvine, liquidskylacquer chocolate obsession and liquid sky lacquer ...and syrup
Liquid-sky-lacquer
Liquid sky Lacquer...and Syrup

 

Liquid sky lacquer
Liquid sky lacquer Chocolate Obsession

 

Femme-fatale-polish
Femme Fatale in snapvine
Femme-Fatale-Polish
Femme Fatale in Burning Blossom

I topped all the polishes off with Glisten and Glow H K Girl topcoat.

Glisten-And-Glow-HK-Girl-Top-Coat
HK Girl Top Coat by Glisten and Glow

Thanks for reading! Which is your favorite? Have you tried any of these Indies? If so how did you like them?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment