Monday, February 17, 2014

KBShimmer | Pigment of My Imagination

Kbshimmer-pigment-of-my-imagination

Happy Presidents Day! I hope you had a great extended weekend! With snow and the holiday here in Maryland/DC some people had a five day weekend. I only worked a half a day Wednesday , was off Thursday and worked Friday and Saturday . But the day off on Thursday was much needed.

A few post back I mentioned I had ordered my first set of indie polish from kbshimmer. This is the second polish that I ordered. It too is my first shade shifter polish. Once again I have nothing but rave reviews as far as my experience with ordering from kbshimmer . Check my previous post.

I have a few swatches to share with you today of this beautiful polish. As you can see in the picture it gives off blues, purple, some red and a slight green.

 

Kbshimmer
1 coat
Kbshimmer
2 coats
Kbshimmer
3 coats
Kbshimmer-pigment-of-my-imagination
3 coats with Top Coat

I really like this polish! I also love the different hues that peek through. I'm very pleased with KBShimmer polish and customer service. If you haven't checked out these polishes, you don't know what your missing! I would definitely order again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment