Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Nude manicure | Ulta's SET THE NUDE

 

Ulata's-set-the-nude-polish
2 coats

I decided to do a nude manicure today. I love nude polishes! But some nudes don't always go well with my complexion.

I love this nude color by ULTA called " Set The Nude". It is very opaque! I will say it's a little streaky on the first coat but still opaque. The second coat is not as streaky.

Also today I tried to do a tape method. Ughh ! It ended up in a diamond shape which is fine but I'm still a work in progress. The color for the diamond shape is Color Show's "Gold's Night Out".

I have so many polishes that I've never used, just may have swatched so look forward to some different combos coming soon.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think of this nude mani!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment