Sunday, February 9, 2014

KB Shimmer | THE DANCING GREEN

The other day I was on Amazon and ran across KB Shimmer nail polish. Since I began nail blogging and really just getting into the nail community, I've seen these polishes and other Indie makers. I was so unaware of all the Indie polish makers. After almost two weeks of looking at nail polish, nail blogs and IG nail accounts after a while some polish start to look the same.

When I looked at KB Shimmer's store on Amazon she had so many amazing looking polishes! I'm sure by now you've figured out I love green. Lol. So with that being said the green stood out the most to me to purchase. There were a few other greens but this looked so pretty and so much like spring! The color is called The Dancing Green. On KB Shimmers IG they describe it as a super bright green with blue undertones. Fucshia squares and hexes paired with green, sapphire blue and chartreuse glitters in different shapes and sizes.

Can I say for my first Indie purchase I have never been so pleased! The shipping was very quick! No hassle, nice price range($8.75 + ship) , easy to order, nice swatches to look at that were accurate and to top it all off this polish dries fast! Unbelievable!

It is a jelly that dries matte, which I like because some jelly polish take a while to dry and can be rather gooey. I did order another polish from KB Shimmer which is a mood polish and I will have a separate review of that this week. So definitely be on the look out for that review.

Here are some pictures.

1 COAT
KBShimmer-the-dancing-green
2 COATS

 

 

KBShimmer
3 COATS
LoveNPolish
3 COATS AND TOPCOAT

Have you tried KB Shimmer polish? If so what's your favorite? If not....what are you waiting for?! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment