Sunday, February 16, 2014

Color club | Leopard and Stripes

I'm a huge animal print lover! I'm not big on the clothes(for myself), but I like all animal print. From snake skin, leopard and zebra print. I love the shoes, hand bags, wallets etc.
At one time I would put leopard print or zebra print on my nails all the time. I don't know why I stopped. Maybe because I over did it! Ha! So this weekend I decided to give them a go again being I hadn't worn the design in so long. I think sometimes I just want a plain manicure. Maybe that was it.
None the less for this mani I used Color Club lacquer in Peace Out Purple. This is another untried polish as well. Such a pretty color, not sure as to why I hadn't used it. For the accent nail I used meadow yellow(I think it's the name) by Sally Hansen and added some white and black stripes using acrylic paint. I free hand the stripes as you probably can tell. I didn't want a full hand of leopard print but wanted it to be different.
Here's what I used(excluding the white acrylic paint):


This was so easy to do. For the leopard print I used a dotting tool. For the stripes I used a very thin art brush. I hope you like it! I hope I can keep these for the weekend. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment