Thursday, February 13, 2014

China Glaze | Midnight Mission & Bells Will Be Blinging

 

China glaze midnight mission and bells will be Blinging

It's a snow day for me today and I decided to get caught up on some post. I refuse to eat up everything today so why not be productive!

I did this mani last night out of wanting to use some more "untried" polishes. I had swatched Bells Will Be Blinging the night before over black and couldn't wait to have it as a mani. I wasn't sure of what other polish I wanted to add to the mani but knew I wanted to bring out the blue glitter in Bells Will Be Blinging. I had also never used Midnight Mission by China Glaze as well and thought it would be perfect!

Now as much as I love green, I love blue nail polish just as much! There's something about blue against my complexion that I love. I think my undertones really compliment blue.

For the Bells Will Be Blinging design I had planned to use tape for this but the polish is so rich and thick that I was able to free hand my tape design. Also Midnight Mission was very opaque with one coat which I thought was great because to me some China Glaze polish need at least 2-3 coats for opaqueness.

I will definitely be using more untried polishes!

Have you tried either of these polishes? If so how'd you like them? If not definitely give them a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment